Thank you for booking your appointment online. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call +370 694 15394.
- After completing online booking, you should receive a confirmation by e-mail. If you did not receive the e-mail, the appointment is not complete.
- If you would like to cancel your appointment, please inform the clinic at least 4 business hours before the appointed time of the visit. In case of no show, the administration has the right to apply the no show fee of € 20.
- If a patient is late for more than 10 minutes, the administration has the right to re-schedule the appointment.
- For the first check-in, we would like to ask you to arrive 5-10 minutes before the appointed time of the visit, as we will ask you to complete a short questionnaire.
The sample can be downloaded here. We would appreciate if you could bring the questionnaire completed in advance.
- Before the appointment with a doctor, the assistants will perform the necessary pre-tests.
- Please be advised, that for full exam, pupil dilation is often necessary. After dilation you will not be able to read or write 4-24 hours (it depends on the type of the drops); besides, it is not allowed to drive. Your eyes will be sensitive to light, that’s why we strongly recommend bringing sunglasses. Please allow 60-90 minutes for your visit.
- If you need a medical review of the consultation, please inform the doctor during your visit.
- In urgent cases (inflammation, injury, foreign body, new flashes and floaters, appearance of a „curtain“ in an eye or abruptly deformed image), please schedule an urgent appointment by phone (+370 694 15394) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All consultations are charged. You can access the price list of our services at our webpage www.akiugydytojai.lt, by clicking on “Paslaugos” (Services) and then “Kainoraštis” (Priced catalogue).
- A physician referral from your family doctor is not necessary and does not affect the price of your consultation. In the clinic, the doctors do not issue prescriptions for reimbursed medicines and sick leave documents. Nevertheless, our medical prescriptions and documents are valid in other medical institutions.
- Please bring eye drops that you use or their prescription, medical documents of eye surgeries and investigations that relate to your eye condition and other diseases.
- As we use modern and sensitive equipment, please take care of your children (civil responsibility for damaged devices).
- Insurance companies with which we have agreements are specified at our website.
We truly respect your time; however, sometimes there are unexpected situations when the examination of a patient takes longer than usual. Therefore, we kindly ask for your understanding and empathy if the doctor is behind schedule.